Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Journey of life


I am with you for the time unknown
Today or tomorrow, we will be apart
I will be at one corner and you will be at another
Our life will run parallel and will have no corners to meet
I just wish you remember me for all the good reasons
And let them take over the bad ones
I have been a little dumb and a little intelligent
A bit moody and a bit irritating
But I am human with all the traits
Be it positive or negative
One thing I can say for sure
I have neither been selfish nor been against you
The circumstances did bring me into a bad light
I have been pure unlucky, that’s what I believe
But with hope, that one day I will find my right way
Till then I will enjoy the  confused path of mine
I thank you all for being a part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment