Since I have been dumping so much on this blog, this time thought of dumping about my own interests, before this I want to say that I created this blog so that when I will be nearing the exit from life, I will have a look at it and may remember the good-bad golden age and the fluctuations of my mind, each and every thing I wrote will remind me of each and every happy-sad-painful life. When I think like that, for the time being, I just forget the present pain and look ahead in life as I feel I might have much more happy-sad-painful experience which I will live to the fullest and learn (harsh learning as I say) a lot.
· Sketching: I have been born in a family where sketching comes to people from birth. I never learned it, though I want to but can’t right now (time, finance are obviously nil). But I think my interest for sketching will never die. I am too amateur in it, no clue about techniques..etc etc. Waiting for the day when I will be pro with it.
· Cooking: I never had interest in cooking, its only when my father threw me out of the house( in his own words: Live life on your own, be independent, I will help you in every possible way, but…but you are not staying with us) I developed interest towards it :). I guess I have to, again can’t afford and digest eating outside food everyday. I learned cooking from here and there. Asking my mom, aunts over the phone about various recipes, calling my friends at my place so that they can help me with this cooking stuff. So, all in all I learned it through lots and lots of discussions and by trial and error method. But now I like it:)
· Travelling: Well I can’t say anything about people who do not believe in Sunshines but I do. I am typical Sagittarius. Sagittarians loves travelling, seeing places, roaming aimlessly, and am no exception to it. My dad being in transferable job, gave a lot of exposure to me and had visited various places in India. These days whatever little travelling I do I plan months in advance and then collect the required amount. Looking forward to a world tour but that may be possible only in old age with my retirement funds, i don't think my little collection will work here…:)
· Blogging: No it’s not an interest. It’s a frustration register which I maintain without fail:)
· Gossiping: Yeah, now that the favourite one, my staple food, can’t live without it…C’mon I don’t think I need to elaborate it.
· Shopping: I love it, I just love it…but again it has to be limited, I think no guess here (am always kangal). It’s one of the best stress buster, each and every medicine fails here.
· Outdoor games, trekking, bunjee jumping, etc….Yes, I love it…I love to watch..except snorkling I didn’t try anything…I can’t..I suffer from sickness, but before I exit from life, these things I will definitely try..no matter how many days I spend in hospital then.
· Kids: I love them, they are innocent, I love the world they live in, revolving around chocolates, toys,mom, dad…ahh..their world is the most beautiful one. I just love their innocent imaginations.
I think these are the major ones…rest facebooking, e-mail chatting, browsing…blah blah blah holds little importance:)